Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Too Tired for This

Today was my first day of classes. TONS of work, but I think I will really enjoy the program. The people are all so amazing. It has been an extremely long day, so this post will be short and sweet.

Day 2: Ten Favorite Foods

..these are in no order and I'm sure I will think of a bunch more when I am done. 
1. Chicken. Every kind. (as long as its white meat) YUM
2. Pasta. I'm Italian. It's a staple.
3. Corn Fritters. There is nothing like deep-frying your veggies!
4. Staci's Pita Chips. I rarely buy them because I eat the whole bag in one serving. 
5. Steamed broccoli with butter.. has to be steamed perfectly though
6. Chinese food (mostly chicken & broccoli, sweet & sour chicken, and chicken tempura)
7. Buffalo Wild Wings or Wingman boneless wings
8. Mashed Potatoes and Rice
9. Salad. I love a good salad.
10. Pork roll, but it has to be really burnt and on a good kaiser roll!

Obviously, my life is based around chicken. My next list should be 10 favorite ways to eat chicken! 

I'm too exhausted for this all to make sense tonight. I apologize for this ridiculous post. 
Good Night!


-N

No comments:

Post a Comment