Top 10 things I did this summer:
1. I went to the beach: It may have only been twice (and one of those times it was pouring rain), but it's my place of bliss and any opportunity I have to be there is very appreciated.
2. I ate crab fries in Maryland: Doesn't sound that amazing until you take a jet ski out on the water and arrive at the marina and get served a margarita and a large helping of cheese fries with old bay and crab meat on top. YUM!
3. I went to Nashville: It was obviously to visit my parents, but I was able to do some really fun and exciting things out there.
4. I went to Coyote Ugly: Not the original one in NY, but the one in Nashville. It has been my dream to work there since the movie came out when I was in 6th grade, and after going there, it might not still be my dream to work there, but I would definitely enjoy a few dances on the bar!
5. I got my very first tattoo: I have been planning it for years, and I finally splurged and got it done. It is on my hip and it is a hibiscus flower with a wave that flows into the word bliss. The word came to me from a Beach Boys quote, "On the beach, you can live in bliss,"
There may be more on this list, but this is a pretty inclusive list of the things I was able to accomplish this summer. For once in my life, I was eager for summer to end so that I could start the entirely new chapter of my life: graduate school!
This chapter begins tomorrow as I venture to University of Delaware to obtain my books, parking pass, & ID card, and I'm sure you will hear about my misadventures along the way.