Monday, August 27, 2012

And so it begins..

I woke up bright and early and got ready to start my very first day as a graduate assistant at University of Delaware. I was super excited to start my day until I walked outside and saw this:

..Not the most ideal weather to get you motivated for work, especially knowing you have to drive there in it.






... it ended up being an awesome day.



I met all of the other graduate assistants, especially the ones that I will be working with this semester, and they all seem very fun and super nice! I also learned more about the projects I will be working on throughout this semester (more will be posted about the projects later). All of our meetings (and our lunch break at Chipotle!) were over around 2:00, so I was able to also head to the ID office and receive my ID card, always such a flattering picture. (I hope Emily reads this!)

Being that my day went to so well I got home and was full of energy. I was able to clean the living room and kitchen, do three loads of laundry, and cook dinner! AND on top of all of that I made time for a run, which I haven't done in ages. Nearly died once I got home, but it felt good!

As much as I enjoyed today, I think its time for a shower, a bowl of ice cream and relaxing in front of my TV (much like my cat is already doing-- she has a really rough life!) 

(Don't mind the fact that the TV isn't even on the wall, or plugged in yet, I'm working on it!)

Wednesday is my first day of class. I'm sure a post will soon follow.


Goodnight.
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment