Tuesday, August 28, 2012

30 Facts

To jumpstart my friends entrance into the world of blogging (even though I'm fairly new to it also), we have decided to complete a 15 day blog challenge together. Basically, on top of my other posts about work and school, I will be posting on a different simple topic each day for 15 days. 

Check out my friends blog! 

Day One: What are 30 interesting facts about yourself?

1. I can say the alphabet in English (forward and backward), Spanish, and Greek.
2. I love to color and doodle, and I'm the proud owner of coloring books, crayons, and an entire dresser full of craft supplies.
3. I tend to bite of more than I can chew, but I find it rewarding in the end.
4. I live for the beach. I honestly get depressed without it.
5. I definitely don't work out as much as I should, I am just lucky enough to have a fast metabolism.
6. I love to sleep in the same bed as someone, but I HATE cuddling and I don't share blankets.
7. The odds of me wearing make-up and having my hair straightened are extremely slim.
8. I would love to be famous, but I literally have no fancy talents. 
9. I'm a Jersey girl- born and raised- and I wouldn't have it any other way.
10. I have an amazing boyfriend, even if I sound cheesy saying it.
11. If I had a ton of money, I would probably lead the same life, and spend most of it on other people.
12. I'm 24 and I still sleep with a teddy bear every night.
13. I graduated college with a 3.889 GPA, but I always round it up. 
14. Most of my close friends don't actually live close to me.
15. I love walking along the beach, or anywhere outdoors, I get all my best thinking done there.
16. I really want to travel the world and experience everything.
17. I get piercings solely for the adrenaline rush. 
18. I'm a girl, in a fraternity. 
19. I hate when people don't put their heart into things, especially if that's where my heart is.
20. I don't eat red meat and I haven't since I was two years old. 
21. I absolutely love to laugh. Laughter is what keeps us coming back for more.
22. I honestly feel bad for people who don't live near a beach. There are people who have never seen a beach and that saddens me.
23. I feel that winter is a time to reminisce about the past summer and plan of the next summer. It serves no other purpose.
24. I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze named Penelope. Get it? Penelope Cruze.
25. I always promise myself I will have enough money saved up to never have to turn down an opportunity, even if it's just a trip to get ice cream.
26. My parents moved to Tennessee last year and I only get to see them about twice a year now, but its a good excuse to visit Nashville.
27. I hate cats, but I have a cat that I love dearly. I just don't like other people's cats.
28. I start my very first graduate class tomorrow.
29. My favorite color is teal, even though everyone always thinks its pink. 
30. I can't wait to have a kid so I can see kid movies and go to places like the aquarium and the zoo.

There you have it! Thirty facts about..


-N

No comments:

Post a Comment